7.7.12

a blythe in city : stockholm . . .

After the Lofoten, we went to Stockholm, in Sweden
We went to  Skansen park .
 It's just near the city, but it's beautiful . . .
Girl in my bag :)
New friend !
Tamara on a Dalahäst
And It's Tamara in the Scandic hotel .
In the main shopping avenue.
We took the subway to go to Langholmen, the Stockholm beach ^^
And, finally, we took the plane, and we arrived at home. . .

Adjö !

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little squirrel! How did you get a picture of it so close? So Adorable!

    Zalia, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zalia . For the squirrel, it was not affraid, and really really curious ☺
      xoxo
      lili

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !