18.8.12

future project is finished !!!

Hi !
Do you remember I wanted to make a blythe doll by myself ? I called this doll future project . . .
I said at my birthday a faceplate was missing.
And . . . This faceplate arrived !
Yes !!!
I was able to make a blythe by myself !!!
Here is future project :
She is an RBL blythe (Radiance). Tamara and Ludmilla are FBL blythe dolls (fairest).
my mum take this photo ↑ and this one too ↓
The next day,  I changed her green eyes ( now gold), I sand-matted her, I accentuated her smile, and I added make-up with paint and pastel chalks.
Now, do you like to see her customed ?  . . . Yes ? So, let's go . . .  ( she was very excited to appear on my blog !)





Cute, it isn't ?  Awww  >w<   ! I looove her ♥        ( she isn't really finished, she needs new lashes .)
Tamara and Ludmilla really like their new little sister . We are family !

Now, how can I name her ? Future project isn't a pretty name . . . -__-
What do you think about Olga ?




1 comment:

  1. J'adore la customisation de Olga !

    Cerise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !