10.9.12

sketch for a week - week # 8

Hi everybody !
I'm back to school . . . oh no ! I like school . . . But I don't like the homework . . . And I hate my music teacher ! (sorry for him !) .
At the end of the school year, we'll have a very important exam (it's the end of the middle school)  ! So I've got to review this year ! Nooo !
At school, I learn french ( in France, logic it isn't !), english and italian . I love italian, we are only four in italian class ! But, my favorite subject are arts. I love draw ! (you know it !)
This year, I've got to be serious ( I am ve-ry talkative ^^' ) and learn my lessons ! (that isn't a problem.)

4 comments:

  1. Hello! saw that you commented on my blog. I went to check out your blog and I wanted to say I REALLY like it!

    xoxoAlyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alyssa ! I love your blog too !
    lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I got your email;)
    WOW! you seriously want to draw something for me!
    I am SO happy!
    so.... I think there are a few pictures of me on my blog.....
    can you do me as a blythe doll? that would be AMAZING!
    I don't have one {YET.........} and am planning on getting one.
    Is there anything I could do for you?

    WOW! Thank you so much!
    xoxo Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I will try do draw you as a blythe ! I hope you will have a blythe doll !
      xoxo
      lili

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !