13.10.12

D.I.Y : Blythe colorful hat

Hi everybody !
How are you ?
 today, I will show you how to make a blythe hat like this :
So, let's go !
To make a hat, you'll need :
- Two pieces of paper
- a pair of cissors
- felt-tip pens
- tape (scotch)
- glue
- and why not glitter !

 So . First, cut one white page on the middle. Keep one part.

 Draw everything you want on this piece of paper ! Let your imagination drive !

You can also glue some glitter on it .


When you think it's finished, take your blythe and verify it fit to her .


  If it's O.K , scotch-tape it .


Put it on the second page of paper . Draw a circle around it .


 Around the first circle, make a bigger circle, like this :


Cut the small circle , and then the big circle .



Color the disc of paper as you want , and then scotch-tape it on the top of the hat like that :


After this, color  the two sides of the second paper part, as you want . And scotch-tape it  too, on the bottom of the hat, this time . . . 



And now, your blythe hat is done !


I hope your blythe will like it(and you too !) !
Have a nice day !
bye ♥
lili

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely hat!! That is a brilliant idea ;))


    xxx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !