22.10.12

sketch for a week - week # 14

Hello hello

Last sunday, we went to something which is called " the chestnut day " . So if you don't know what are the little black things (one is in the hand of this girl), it's chestnuts . . . ;) just for information . . .
So, to the chestnut day, we ate some roasted/grilled chestnuts ( how do you say this in english ??? ) and some pancakes, we drank some apple juice, and we had a walk into the town .


Chesnuts . . . It looks a little bit blackburntbad  . . . -__- but it's nice in reality ! :) I love it !
And to end this post, a little song that I just LOVE and which really fits to autumn, I think . . .
Bye & have a nice day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hiii Lovely!!
    I had a post when I said I found a veeery small chestnut on the ground and I needed to check the word in google translate! :D Now did the same and it really is a chestnut!! YAAY! I ate them! They always have them In Christmas time here :) bt it is a Christmas tradition only. ;)

    xxxx Barbora♥♥ LOVE THIS POST AND PICTURE!!☻♣

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !