23.12.12

I ♥ blythe - christmas awards



Hey !
I was picked by Ruby - a vintage girl - for the *I ♥ blythe christmas award* .

{ I also drew something : }

Well, here are the rules :
"If picked make a post (like this), point 2 Blythe crafts with how to's then pick 3 people to pass this on and email them letting them know they have been picked! Sounds easy well lets go!" (from A vintage girl )  
I think it's a good idea !
So ...
Tutorials : 

1. This one from Blythelife.com, a sock-sweater dress. It looks very easy.
2.  and well ... I don't know ... I've done two DIY for blythe, here are the links :
      * Blythe colorful hat 
      * Blythe butterfly mask

I pick  ☺:

Martha - Retro girls Diary
Barbora - A bit confusing
Sumi - Sumi's stories

have a nice day and a merry christmas  !
xoxo, lili

P.S : if you like my drawings, you can maybe  participate to my Giveaway , if you want ...

3 comments:

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !