1.12.12

sketch for a week - week # 20 - Tam & Lili december version

Hello !
 I did a little makeover of my blog, for the december month. (I love this version, I'd like to keep it everydays !) -if you want a special blog button of this version, please send me an email here. -
Well, in december, there is lots of things like the winter (here ), sometimes snow, the avent's calender, Christmas, the New year ...

have an happy december month and a happy day ☺ !
xoxo
lili

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Lili!!
    Your new blog-maeover is brilliant!!
    I adore this winter style :))
    The picture is lovable!♥
    Reminding me of anime soo much. but I love anime so It´s so COOL♥

    xx Barbora ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !