24.1.13

Winx dolls customized ...

Hi !
Do you remember Alice Raspberry ? She is a custom winx doll by me ...
I've customized her sisters too !
Here they are :
The first one is Zoe Cinnamon. She has the most beautiful hairs ever. She's very dynamic, she loves spicy things and her favourite color is blue. She was like this doll. ( but not exactly, I can find a real picture ...) 


Then, there is Shannon Blueberry. She's a bit shy, and she prefers black and grey.( and her hairs are really bad ... she must wear a hood -_-' ) She was this doll.


Finally, there is Ichigo Strawberry ( Ichigo is strawberry in japanese. It's a cute name, I guess ) . She's very kind, she loves flowers and her favourite color is pink. She was that doll. 


Even if they aren't perfect, I love them now ! 
What do you think about them ? Are they better like now ? Or do you think not ? Please tell me >.< !

Oh ... and a doll family picture ( without my barbies, and other dolls like that, - the dolls that I don't use now -  ... ) ... 
have a nice day !
xoxo
lili

3 comments:

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !