3.2.13

a short movie of a day ...

Hello lovelies !
Do you know the awesome Zali ? She has made a post called "america mini-movies" ...
I love her mini-movie and it encouraged me to make one me too !
I asked her and she was O.K( she' so nice  ^^)
So, yesterday, I made a short film called "Today".


It's what you can live on a sunny saturday ...
I hope you'll like it !
Thank you again Zali !
And thanks for everyone who watched it !
have a nice day !
xoxo ♥
lili

5 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty movie Lili!!
    Love it !!
    Have a great week!
    Alex XOXOXOX
    www.loveforfelt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh how cute!! IS it soo sunny in France now?
    And Lili where do you edit your videos please♥ ,


    xx Barbora =^.^=

    abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex Z : Thank you really much, you're so kind !
    Barbora : Thank you very much ! But now it's raining in France ...
    xoxo ♥
    lili

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Lili I´m soo soo silly :P
    The picture of the girl (that´s Acacia Clark) I clipped one picture to Polyvore (that´s a site about fashion collages) and it automaticly posts onto blogger too!
    So that wasn´t supposed to be a normal post LOOL ♥
    AND THANK you so much for your reply. I made 1 video in the Windows movie maker.

    xx Barbora♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it was the pom pom tutorial on my blog. I think you saw it! :)

    But lemme give you the link ;))

    http://abitconfusing.blogspot.sk/2012/12/pom-poms-tutorial.html


    xx Barbora♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !