Hello !
I've been awarded by the lovely Barbora from A bit confusing for the Versatile Award ! Thank you sooo much Barbora :)
Here are the rules :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about you.
Zali - Picking Daisies
Ruby - A vintage girl
Alex - Love for felt
Audrey - Audrey Luella
Chloe - The Vanilla fox
Zalia - Zalia's stories
Becky - A dainty fawn
and now 7 random facts about myself ...
1. Some people have two or three lip balms. Not me. I have twelve lip balms. Really.
2. I love drawing in my school exercise books. But exercise books are not done for that. So they are ... a bit messy.
3. I love singing with my radio. But I think I don't sing really well.
4. My favourite fruits are watermelon and pomegranate.
5. I love pink, but I often wear navy blue and grey.
6. My umbrella is pink. I don't like using a black umbrella. I think raining days are grey enough, and you don't need to add black umbrellas to the world.
7. I need to listen music when I do my homework. Or I can't do it and I feel bad. Have a nice day !
xoxo
lili ♥

Hii Lili!!
ReplyDeleteOhh I ♥ watermelon!
aND MY NOTEBOOKS ARE ALSO SUPER messy sometimes...especially maths.. -.- :D well when I make a mistake I make a big scrawl there :D
but I can´t listen to music while I´m doing my HWs cause I always stop paying attention to school I start singing,dancing then I change the station for better music and so on :D
I need to pay all my attention to school..music is too catchy :D
AHAHAH What a long comment!!
But I ♥ long comments ^^
xx Barbora♥ LOVE
Tu as raison, c'est triste le noir sur un parapluie... (Le mien est quand même de cette couleur 8D)
ReplyDeleteJe suis contente que tu aies été taguée !
Bisous,
Cerise