12.3.13

sketch for a week - week # 31


Well, it's supposed to be spring in ten days ?You can hear birds singing, the flowers are opening, the trees are growing ... Spring is in the air.

pink love 
So ... why is it snowing here today :) ?

 It's very cold ...

I don't really understand ... but I love snow, so I don't mind !

4 comments:

  1. lOVE YOUR GARDEN :))))
    Here we don´t have snow...ye birds are singing :)but there are no flowers to pick.

    NOt yet ^^

    xx Barbora♥
    abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for my garden ;) but it's just a part of it !
      No flowers yet ? Maybe in the next days !
      thank yoooouuu ♥
      lili

      Delete
  2. C'est vrai... Il ne devrait pas neiger, mais c'est bien aussi !
    J'espère quand même que le printemps sera bientôt là, c'est une saisons tellement belle !

    Bisous,
    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the drawings as usual! Super cool, I know, why is it snowing everywhere? - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !