28.5.13

a little gif ...

Hello everyone !
How are you ?
I'd like to show you what I did this evening ... an "animated blythe doll" (that's what said my mom ^^). It's only a try ... It was not really easy to make °^° ...

It's not perfect - of course ^^' -, but what do you think about it :) ?
And also the songs I was listening during it :


{ M83 - Oblivion } *I just L.O.V.E that song !*

 And { Passenger - Let her go } *Wonderful song ...*

Well, that's all for today !
Have a happy day !
xoxo ♥
lili

4 comments:

  1. You did it ?! way cool !!! so proud of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love the animation it's adorable! + After my exams are finished I will send you your parcel!! - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so so cute! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore !
    C'est super bien fait.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !