16.6.13

Ludmilla ...

Hi !
I'm so sorry, I haven't posted since a long time >,< ...

I'm going to talk about Ludmilla ! (No, I don't want to sell her or anything like that ^^). But last week-end, I went somewhere for two days ... (I'm going to post about it soon, but I need to transfer pictures form my mum's phone ... ). I was planning to take Ludmilla with me ... but finally I didn't take her ... So I left her on her bed, like always ...

And when I came back, a part of the paint of her mouth was gone !!! *I don't understand why ...*
And I didn't have any brown paint  ... I was wondering what to do when I thought : "Why don't I repaint it with watercolor pencils ?  " ( A lot of people do this ...)
And it gave that :) :









I hope you like her like that !
Have a happy day ^^
xoxo
lili

4 comments:

  1. Ohh shee is wonderful!! I love the job!! So watercolor pencils wrk fine?


    xx BarborA♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute, How do you paint so small!
    - Becky xox

    P.s: I bought some things today for your parcel I will send it off soon! x

    www.adaintyfawn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lili!!
    Omg how could that have happened to Ludmilla??
    Weird...
    But you did a really good job at fixing her!!
    Alex XOXO
    www.life-of-blythe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle est trop mignonne, comme toujours !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !