11.7.13

New parcel from Barbora !

Hello !

Yesterday ...


I got a letter from Barbora { a bit confusing } >w< !!! YAYYYY !!!
I was so happy opening it, I was saying "OMG !" all the time ^^' ...
Here is what I got :


Oooh thank you sooo much Barbora !!!

I got yummy sweets ^^ :


An amazing paper game she made !!! It's called "Dress me up - Blythe Game" and it's sooo cute ! She drew some of the outfits >w< !


A paper flower and a beautiful nail polish !


The flower looks perfect in my room, because my room is red ^^ !


And I also got a "look-like-polaroid" wonderful photo and really cute blythe accessories !


{ Olga wearing the little jacket ... }


{ Tamara is ready to eat with her new flatware ! }


{ and Ludmilla with the cute yellow bow ! } 


She also wrote me a letter on an adorable paper ...

Oooooh thank you so much Barbora, I don't know how to say how I'm happy  ^////^
Awwww, I love you >w<  !
You're too kind
Xoxo
lili
P.S : I also took this amazing picture yesterday ... yes, that pink thing is really the sun ^^ !



5 comments:

  1. Trop beau... =$

    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Et géniaux les cadeaux... !

    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photograph is absolutely amazing! How did u get the sun to look pink??!!! or does it always look like that where you live??
    Barbora is soo lovely and Im so glad u have a friend like her :-)
    Have a great week
    Alex XOXOX
    www.life-of-blythe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I get it pink ^^ ... usually it's orange ^^' ...
      Thank you ^^

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot for making this post :)) I am sooo glad to be your friend Lili!! :))
    And the photo is really pretty and romantic

    Xxx Barbora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !