17.8.13

50 random things about me


I've been tagged by Chloe, from A little birdy told me. Thank you very much Chloe ^^ !




I tag ... Becky from A dainty Fawn, and Zalia from Zalia's stories ^^ ! 

So, let's go ! Today you'll learn some things about me, hehe ^^' ...

1. My favourite color ever is pink, pink and pink !!


2. I don't know how I do, but I always understand everything in mathematics.

3. I love drawing since I'm really really small ^^ !
( Okay, I was 4 when I drew this ^^' ...)

4. I have weird tastes in music, like japanese music.

5. I'm really messy.

6. I love Pusheen the cat.


7. I hate heat.

8. I've been twice to Rihanna's shows ! ( and there was David Guetta at the second one)
( Picture by me -by my phone- )

9. When I open a gift, I never watch what it is while opening. I only open my eyes after ^^'

10. Next year, in High School, I'm gonna learn japanese ... I' m looking forward to it >w< !!! 

11. I've always hated yellow ... It wasn't possible for me to picture myself wearing yellow. But now I like yellow. And I wear yellow clothes :D !

12. I don't like talking on the phone.

13. Recently I played to the DJ ^^' ... I made songs here : soundation.com :) ... It was fun ^^ !

14. I still sleep with my favorite plush :) ! 

15. I love chocolate *_* ... My favourite kind is milk chocolate with nuts, from "Côte d'Or".
:-D





16. I loooove kitties ♥
Kittens make me smile =^^= 

17. My mobile phone ringtone is this song.

18. In one week I bought 3 pairs of headphones because my cat always wants to eat them ... And she does. -_-' ...

19. My dreams are always weird :) ... I don't know where I find all the inspiration -_-' ... I guess I have too much of imagination ...

20. My favourite movies are Battleship, 2012, Howl's Moving Castle and Alice in wonderland (the one by Tim Burton).

21. I've been to England, Ireland, Wales, Holland, USA, Morocco, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Austria and Slovakia :) Annnd Switzerland, -thanks Mom, yes I forgot it >///< !-

22. I discovered Blythe through Littlest Petshop ^^.

23. I was afraid of the dark when I was small o_o ...

24. I'm not really sensitive to cold :)

25. Besides cats, I had mices and fishes ...

26. I love using this "..." :) ...

27. I like every fruits and vegetables apart from the mango, the avocado and the celery.

28. And my favourite fruit is watermelon *_*. 
Fumi Koike

29. With my Mom, we're always listening to this in the car ^^ ! (don't ask why XD)

30. I have a Pinterest. And I still can't believe I have 155 followers *_* ... (impossibleeee XD)

31. I L.O.V.E Hello Kitty. Really L.O.V.E. HK for ever ♥
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/c5/4b/41c54b2cbd4693538b180d5b48b5ae9e.jpg
( And this is my phone background )

32. My lucky number is 6.

33. At the restaurant, I always bring a drawing pad with me, for waiting :).

34. My room is on the second floor of my house.

35. People say I have a good memory ...

36. I would like to become architect, designer or meteorologist.

37. I hate when my friends look sad. I'm sad too :'( .

38. I think the scariest horror movies in the world are the ones with the mad clowns °~° ...

39. So I want to dress up as a scary clown for Halloween, because it's the scariest thing I know :) ... But my friends don't want ^^' ... 'cause they're also scared by clowns XD !

40. My favourite singers/groups are Rihanna, M83 and Taylor Swift.

41. My favourite song ever is Midnight City - M83 *_* ... I have a special feeling when I hear this song ...

42. I'm taller than my friends ^^' ...

43. I've always had the best marks at school, and when my friends asked me "how do you do ???" Weeell ... I don't know ^^' ...

44. In summer, I'm always eating ice-cream ♥
ice-cute-cream
45. The first movie I saw was Bambi ^^ !

46. And the first word I managed reading was "Love" ^^ !

47. Already 47 ? What can I say ... ? Well ... My room is white, grey and red.

48. The worst injury I had was when I was 5 ... I was horse-riding, and my horse began galloping without any reason o_o ... And then, I fell, and I broke my shoulder - the clavicle -  -_-' ...

49. My blog was first in french ^^ ... But I'm glad I switched to english :) !

50. I love you all ! Thank you for reading my blog, commenting on my post, mailing me and everything ! That means a lot for me ^^ !

So, If you read all, well, ... Congratulations XD ! Did you learn anything about me ? No ? Yes ? And now, you win ... lemme see ... you win a ... a ... a hug ?
hug for you ...

That's all I wanted to say :)) !
Thank you !
xoxo
Lili









6 comments:

  1. All true.
    But you've never been to Austria (???) not that I know ;P you've been to Switzerland
    Maybe I know why we listen to "Highway don't care" in the car... because your Mom LOVES Tim McGraw lol and you don't mind because you love Taylor Swift -- don't you ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been to Austria ^^ ! We've been one day to Vienna when we went to Bratislava :) !
      But that's right, I forgot Switzerland ;P !
      Yeah, maybe that's it :D ! Yes, I do ^^ ...

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I have learnt a lot about u now !! This tag is sooo amazing!!! :)) I think it really helps to know ppl better! I adore your first drawing ahhahha I didnteven keep mine :D

    Xx Barbora ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really :-D ?
      Yeah, this tag is great >///< !
      Thank you ^^ ! Well, it's not really my first, but it's my best one XD!
      Xoxo lili

      Delete
  3. Ah la la... Tu m'as tuée avec ton image de fin XP
    Nan, vraiment...
    Toi aussi tu aimes ça "..."... ? ( )( )
    Tu peux t'habiller en méchant clown si tu veux é_è... Mais restes loin de moi ! :3 \(>.<)/

    Moi aussi je t'aime <3

    Bisous,
    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moi aussi elle m'a tuée, je l'adore XD !
    Wiii ... Je suis dingue des 3 p'tits points ...
    D'accord ! Fais attention quand même *w* ... * regard de psycho-chat ...*
    Mwa aukki ze t'aime <3 !
    Lili

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !