I redecorated the blythe house *I spent all the afternoon on it -.-'* ... *Click on 'blythe house' to see the past house !*
My dollies have now new rooms ^.^ !
Let's start with Tamara's room :) ...
She's the oldest, so I tried to give her a room quite modern ^^ ... { I said "tried", okay XD ? }
Because she's french and she has already been to Paris, there are Eiffel Towers and "Paris" everywhere XD !
And it's in white, pink and red, because they're her favourite colors ^.^ ...
The wall o_o ... { ??? XD }
She also has a desk :3 ...
O.K, then, let's go in Ludmilla's room :D !
She likes dreaming, blue and vintage things :) ... So I tried { again, tried } to make her a room "sweet" and a bit "vintage" :) ...
The wall again >v< ...
Now, we go to the first floor ...
And we start with the bathroom !
It didn't change a lot :3 ...
...
and next to the bathroom, we have ... Olga's room !
I tried to make it cuter and more colorful than before ^.^ ... We can say it's a "manga inspiration" room XD !
{ The little yellow bow on the wall falls on this photo ... Sorryyyyy °^° }
The *cute* wall ... again ...
And the last place of this house, the ... the ... the no-name place X'D ?
It's a place where blythe dolls can read, relax, and even sleep :) ...
Well, I guess we visited all the house :) ... Which place do you prefer :3 ?
So ... Bye, and see you in a next post :D !
xoxo
Lili and the blythies ~
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Aww!!! I absolutely LOVE ur Blythe house!!
ReplyDeleteIts soooo cute!
I am going to use it as inspiration for Honey, Kiki and Tammy's house!
Thankyou!!!
Alex XOXO
Thank you Alex >w< !
DeleteReally :D ? Wooow, I'm excited to see it >///< !
You're welcome ^^ !
xoxo
Lili
Ohhh this post was like blythe heaven!!! Sooo amazing rooms!!! I love them so so much!! My favorite room is Tamara ´ s bedroom :)) but all of them are super wonderful!
ReplyDeleteXxx Barbora
Thank you sooo much >v< ! I'm glad you like them !
Deletexoxo
Lili
L'endroit que je préfère est la chambre d'Olga... :3
ReplyDeleteMais toute la maison est jolie !
Cerise
Merci-piou XD !!!
Delete*Nan mais le pire c'est que j'étais à côté de toi, quand même ...*
ça ne m'étonne pas que ce soit la chambre d'Olga que tu préfères XD !
Amuse-toi bien avec Ekaterina XD ! Fais lui tooouuuut plein de coiffures >W< !
Zoubiiis