A few days ago, a really nice girl named Naana asked me by mail if she could do a guest post on my blog ^^ !
Her blog is about beauty and fashion, so she's going to talk about beauty products ^^ ! Here it is, and don't forget to check out her blog :) !
* Top 5 products you must try!
Hi, I'm Naana and i blog over at Uniquely Girly.
I asked Lili if i could guest post on her beautiful blog here
and she was kind enough to accept! So, i am going to do a countdown on
the top 5 products you must try! Let me know if you have tried them
before and if not, i hope you do try one or two at least. Here they are:
Black Amethyst-
This is a great body splash by Victoria Secret. I am not very good at
telling scents/fragrances but it smells good. I think it smells a bit
like a rose.
source[Order here]
Skin So Soft original-
Avon is a brand known for great products and this anti-perspirant
deodorant is no exception. The only thing i don't really like is the
smell but somehow some way, i believe it is good. When my dad first got
it for me, i thought it wasn't any good but i still use it and one way
or the other, it hasn't affected me negatively. I guess it is okay and
it still makes my top 5.
[No image available, order here where there is an exact sample image.]
Paradis-
Paradis is a mentholated talcum powder and helps to calm reactions.
After i apply body lotion, i dab a bit on my face just like you would do
with a foundation. It burns just a little but my face looks a bit
clearer now. You can also use it if you have skin rashes on your back.
source[Order here]
Moisture Theraphy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream-
This is another avon hand cream. It boosts moisture level up to 75% and
keeps it at that percentage for up to 8 hours. It is fragrance free,
Dermatologist-tested, Allergy-tested and Hypoallergic. You use it just
like any other hand cream.Please make sure to check out my blog Uniquely Girly and thanks for reading! Looking forward to beautiful thoughts/comments! x *
Thank you Naana :3 ! It was very nice, I really liked talking with you ^^ ! *BTW, I must try some of those products ^^ !*
xoxo
Lili
Thank you so much! x
ReplyDelete