The most lovely and amazing Alex nominated me for the Elegant Blogger Award :D ! Thank you sooo much Alex >w< !
Here are the rules :
-When you recieve the award, link back to this blog and the blog that nominated you !
- Display the award button on your post !
- Display the award button on your post !
- Answer ALL the 12 questions in this post !
- Nominate 12 other bloggers ...
- Nominate 12 other bloggers ...
- And notify them !!
- What made you decide to start blogging ?
That's
a looong story, but here it is :)) : I discovered Blythe through
Littlest Petshop, three years ago °^° … I asked my Mom about
Blythe, and she told me she had a friend that had blythe dolls …
She showed me the blog of her friend, and everything you could change
on a Blythe doll … And then I decided to get one for Christmas in
2010 … Because my Mom has a blog, I thought : « Why
don't I start one … ? » .And I started Tam&Lili :) …
- What is your fashion style ?
My
fashion style … Ohmy, that's hard to describe 8D … I'm really
girly :) ! I like wearing simple things like a dress or jeans,
but with small cute accessories like a colorful necklace, a little
bow or some bracelets …
- What is something none of your followers know about ?
Well
… What could I tell you °_° ? … Ah, I know XD !
I really like making weird cooking experiences like colorful or glitter pancakes, mixing fruit juices together X'''D ... I know, I'm crazy. You can learn more things in the 50 random things tag :) …
I really like making weird cooking experiences like colorful or glitter pancakes, mixing fruit juices together X'''D ... I know, I'm crazy. You can learn more things in the 50 random things tag :) …
- What are some of your blogging goals ?
I
don't really have any blogging goals :O … Just make friends, and
maybe inspire people :D !
- What's your fave place to shop ?
- Whats your ideal amount of followers ?
Well,
I'm not trying to get followers, so I'm already glad of my 12
followers on Bloglovin' XD ! My goal isn't to get followers :) …
But I think 10 or 15 followers is just great :D !
And
on Pinterest, I'm glad too, I'm still can't believe that I have 194
followers >o< !!! That's just amazing … Trying to reach 200
now >w• ?
- What are your talents?
Uh, talents,
talents :D …
I
don't think I have many talents °-° … I'm good at school,
especially in mathematics, and then I'm not too bad at drawings -
that's what people tell me, but when I see some people's drawings I
think I still have a loooong way to reach their drawing level ^^'
...- … But … that's all I guess :S …
- Are you a leader or a follower ?
Great
question XD !!! It depends of the people I'm with :))) … With some
of them I'm a follower, and with others I'm more like a leader ^^' …
In
fact, I would say I'm a follower because I always let the others
decide, but I try to be different and to stay myself, so I'm also a
bit a leader :)) …
- What is one of your favorite quotes ?
Awwww
difficult question again ^^' !!! I really like those ones :
“
Stars
can't shine without darkness”,
“Life isn't about waiting for the
storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.”,
and “If
you dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough.”
- Do you have a fave book or books serie ?
I
read so many books, but my favourite ones are “Tara Duncan” and
“Indiana Teller” by Sophie Audouin-Mamikonian (that's french),
and almost every books of Eva Ibbotson :) …
- Out of all the synonyms for Elegant, which would you describes yourself with ?
…
Cheerful
? Maybe something like that ^^' … Or clumsy, but it would be the
opposite of elegant X'D !
- What is your favorite flower ?
I love every flowers, but I would say ... Poppies,
anemones and ranunculus :) ! They're so pretty, aren't they :3 ?
Well,
then, I nominate … ANYONE who want to do it !!! You're really welcome to do it :D !
Have a niiice daaayy ☺
xoxo
Lili

Ohh great answeers!!! I am the same when it comes to food!! I mix everything!! People then ask me like how can u eat this and that together!?? But I never feel sick after the crazy combinations I makr :D u used very cool quotes too :))
ReplyDeleteXx Barbora
Hehe, you too XD ? I never feel sick too :D ! Thank you ♥
DeleteHeeey!
ReplyDeleteOh!! Thanks for calling me amazing!
U are ten trillion gazillion billion million times more amazing then me!!
Thanks for answering all the questions! I love all ur quotes!!
They are soo cool!
Have a great day :-D
Alex XOXO
Heey, noooo, you really are a-ma-zing ♥ !!! And I'm not !!!
DeleteYou're welcome, thank you for tagging me ^^ !
xoxo
Lili