I know I post a lot today =.=' ...
Again and again, some of my drawings :') ... You must get really bored with all of those drawings X'D !!! No :'''3 ?
Drawings on paper :
A soda-fruit-whipped-cream-strawberry-coulis girl ...
A cupcake girl ...
A random girl ... Err, I don't really like her, so I don't know why I'm posting her ... Well, whatever ^^' !
A Sailor Moon girl ...
A japanese carp inspiration girl ...
A blythe doll inspired by the lovely Zali ...
And an other one inspired by the cute -but crazy x)- japanese singer Kyary Pamyu Pamyu -what a cute but crazy name x) ...-
A boy and a girl ... *Okay, it's the first time I've drawn a boy on my computer ^^' ...*
A random girl again ...
A kitty girl ...
A ... A gun girl XD ...
The backgrounds of the graphic drawings were originally very white, not ... grey =.=' ... like that °_° ...
Blogspot, what have you done to my drawings X''''D ?Why are they grey noooow :O ???
xoxo
Lili










LILI!
ReplyDeleteYour drawings seem to get better and better all the time!
They are AMAZING!
I cant even tell you how much I am in love with them!
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
Thats how much I love them, so much!
I love the first one of the girl in the whipped cream thingy, and the second Cupcake girl!
All so amazing tho! Just amazing...
Alex XOXO
Wish I could draw like you...
OMG, thank you SO MUCH Alex ♥ !!!
DeleteThank yooouuu >///< !!!
...
ReplyDelete...
...
J'aime toujours autant tes dessins... Je crois que ça ne changeras pas ! XD
Cerise
Merci ma Cerise *^* !!!!
DeleteOhhhhhh your graphic designs are one heaven Lili!!!! And your paperdrawings are soo cool and pretty colored!!! U r veery very talented!!!! Wow hopefully u will do so ething with design in your life because u would make many people happy!
ReplyDeleteThank you soooooo much Barbora, that means a lot for me >///< !!!
DeleteI also wanna ask!! What did u color all your paper drawing with? Like the japnese carp girl? She is soo amazing
ReplyDeleteXxx Barbora
I colored those paper drawings with crayons and felt brushes :))) ....
DeleteWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! These are so good, I'm not even joking you are really talented!
ReplyDelete- Becky x