8.5.14

Music.

I guess I really like doing music posts after all x') ...
...
Well, I love listening to music, especially when I draw.
And I love discovering new songs :) ... I know I'm not the only one :D !
So if you're looking for some new music to listen to, maybe you'll find one you like in these ones ^^' ! Even if some of them are pretty known here, maybe in your country they're not that much ?
Here are my favorites actually :

Metronomy - Love Letters


Ellie Goulding - Goodness Gracious


Mr Probz ( Robin Schulz Remix ) - Waves


Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart ( I haven't seen Divergent yet, but I love this song xD)


Milky Chance - Stolen Dance


Calvin Harris - Summer


Coldplay - Magic



Clean Bandit - Rather be



And I'll stop here :D !
What about you ? Which are your favorite songs ?

Have a great day :3
xoxo
Lili

3 comments:

  1. Definitely Wiggle by Jason Derulo!
    But I love songs u share here!! Ellie Goulding makes very good music recently
    I need to listen to the new songs u listed. I have never heard: Love Letters,Waves and Magic

    xx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wiggle ? I didn't know about this song but I just went to listen to it and I like it :) !!
      Yeah, I really like how her music is turning :) .... And I love her voice !
      I'm glad it gave you new songs to listen to ^^ !

      Delete
  2. you know which one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !