11.5.14

. . . Should I call this a 'drawing post' ?

*Sigh. I really don't know how to choose a title for a post.
Anyway*

Hello, it's me again !
*Who could it be anyway X'D ?!*

It's been a long time since I last posted about drawing I guess ?
*Last year in fact*
And I've drawn a lot, 'cause I loveee drawing more, more, and more everyday.

So here are drawings I've done lately, with random subjects ^^'.


*New version of this drawing I did two years ago*


*Rainbow hair is just wonderful I think*


*Err ... I love magical girls XD*


*Breaking your sadness*


 *Alice in Wonderland .... *


*Jellyfishes are fascinating*


*Girls ...*


*Weird but cute person*


*Howl's moving castle, Howl and Sophie*


*Veryyy random one*


*A little bit weird couple.* 


*An art lesson work - graphic drawing *


*I called this 'Blue Dimension'. 6 hours of work. Graphic drawing again*


*And the last one, 'Pastel Doll'. Again, a graphic drawing. 4 hours this time.*

What do you think of it :') ?
Thank you for watching, and commenting, it means a lot for me ^^' ... 
xxx
Lili

11 comments:

  1. Wow! It all is so amazing! I'm simply speechless... I love your drawings (and graphic ones). You are an unique artist!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Zalia, you're way too kind x) ♥ !

      Delete
    2. Awwww thank you so much Zalia, that's soo kind x) ♥

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! Your drawings are SOOOO amazing!!!!!
    Ahhh I love them so much!

    Have an awesome day,
    Ruby xox
    P.S. I love your drawings!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaahhh Ruby you're so lovely ♥
      Thank youuuu, that means a lot for me :D !!

      Delete
  3. Lili u are such a star!! And you are very modest <3
    Your graphic drawings are soo wonderful! I cant even draw a straight line!

    I adore ál your creations! I showed them to my friend (Iva) and we both we blown away! She immediately asked about your age :))

    Love ya
    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so so so much Barbora ♥ !!
      Aww you've showed them to Iva >o< ?!! Oh my XD ... Please tell her thank you from me :3 !

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super cute style! I loveeeee your colors!

    http://happydayscalilife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooooooow, these drawings are amazing, you should illustrate for books or something! I'm definitely a fan of the bright coloured hair!
    - Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These drawings are gorgeous! Well done :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !