7.7.12

a blythe in lapland . . .

Hey !
I was absent of my blog, because I was in . . . do you  know ? yes ? In sweden & norway, of course !
And Tamara came with me !

We took the plane . . .
And we crossed the Lapland in car
Welcome in Sweden !
In Sweden, there are lots of birches .

And lots of lakes .
Welcome in Norway !
In Scandinavia , there aren't any night in summer. . . This is the midnight sun in Bodø. 
And after, we took the boat for the Lofoten islands . . . ( post coming soon)

2 comments:

  1. I was just browsing your blog and I am quite impressed with your drawing skills and your photography. Not only do you take good technical pictures, you also pose your Blythe dolls so well! They're a lot of fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ! Thank you really much ! My blythe dolls love to pose !!!
    lili

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !