27.8.12

rainy days here . . .

Hello !
It's raining here ( argh !) . We are in summer !
Ludmilla wants to go outside. I said :  " - No ! It's raining !
Ludmilla  : - But It's boring to be inside !
Me : - You really want to go under the rain ?
Lulu : - Yes ! Make me a sweatshirt with a hood !
Me : - Okay . . . If you want one . . . "
So, I made a little blythe sweatshirt ( with a hood !). Ludmilla loved it, and finally, she didn't want to go outside, she preferred to stay at home and be photographed with it !

 Ludmilla : - Its just perfect for me !
I hope it's not raining too much where you live !

1 comment:

  1. j'adore tout ce bleu... même si la pluie :(
    bravo pour le sweat avec les chutes
    et bravo pour l'anglais
    bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !