27.9.12

Olga has new lashes !!!

Hi !
how are you ?
I have some news about my dolls . . . Guess what is it ? 
Yesterday, Olga had new lashes !


One is finished . . .
And the other one too, now  !



I think she is really perfect . . .
And what about you ? Do you like her ?

3 comments:

  1. She is amazing! I can't believe you can customize your dolls! I want to get a cheap one to customize too. Is it hard?

    You are amazing at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! Her hair is amazing!! How did you make it that curly!! BTW I wanna ask you! Can I make sleepy eyes for my doll without opening her head? I saw one tutorial here: http://www.jaszmade.com/2009/08/sleep-eyes-wh-head-opening/ Is it safe? What do you think? :)


    xx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !