15.10.12

design your own blythe doll

Hi
Yesterday, I found something sooooo great ! I found it on Sumi's stories blog (don't forget to go on her blog !) .
It's a file with a blythe body and a head, and you can draw your own outfit, hairstyle, make-up . . . on it . It's so fun !
This file is with one big blythe
This file is with three smaller blythes .
Here is one blythe design of Sumi (she design her on computer ) .Her name's Darling Daisy.  She's so cute !
And here is mine (I design it on computer too !) ! Her name is Léonie Jade . I loved to do one on a computer ! It's so fun !

She likes making and decorating cupcakes, drawing birds and sewing .
What do you think about her ?
I also printed one page and I coloured it with felt-tip pens .

These girls are Flashy PoP, Cathy Cat and Penny Pom-Pom.
I prefer Penny Pom-Pom and Léonie Jade
xoxo ☺
lili


4 comments:

  1. Wow your blythedoll is SOOOO PRETTY! Thankyou for putting it on your blog!
    I love your blythe dollls they aresoo awesome!
    love sumaiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your designs! My favourites are Leonie Jade and Penny Pom Pom. Their colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ! ☺ ☻ ☺
    xoxo
    lili

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii! I designed my own some weeks ago too ;)) :) LOVE YOUR DOLLIES!♥

    xoxo Barbora☻

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !