Woow this is super cute!! I adore your drawings! Oh and about my blythe - my parents won´t allow me to buy the small screwdriver from coolcat :( I think I can only leave it like this :( But Thanks so so much for your advice ;) Do you know any other methods to head opening like uncrew with bobby pins or so...And I saw many tutorials for head opening so that is okay ;) THANKS♥ again!!
Woow this is super cute!! I adore your drawings! Oh and about my blythe - my parents won´t allow me to buy the small screwdriver from coolcat :( I think I can only leave it like this :( But Thanks so so much for your advice ;) Do you know any other methods to head opening like uncrew with bobby pins or so...And I saw many tutorials for head opening so that is okay ;) THANKS♥ again!!
ReplyDeletexx Barbora