Wow! Why didn´t a leave a comment!? This drawing is beutiful!! ♥♥ And yes I know puchicollective but I found a very good video tutuorial on vimeo, with opening her head. It really isn´t that hard so I think I´m going to try it tomorrow ;) I will show pictures ;D
hello!
ReplyDeleteyou are SO great at drawing and you are VERY talented!
it this a drawing of one of your blythe dolls if not it looks very similar!
xxMackenzie
http://mellowyellowvintage.blog.com/
Hi Mackenzie !!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow !Thank you !
It's not a drawing of one of my dolls, but it's a blythe doll I think . . .
xoxo
lili
Wow! Why didn´t a leave a comment!? This drawing is beutiful!! ♥♥ And yes I know puchicollective but I found a very good video tutuorial on vimeo, with opening her head. It really isn´t that hard so I think I´m going to try it tomorrow ;) I will show pictures ;D
ReplyDeletexx Barbora♥