26.11.12

3 blythies in forest

Hey !
How are you ?
One week ago my blythes went in a little forest near a little lake ... The trees were yellow and orange, and it was beautiful ...
so let's go for some pictures !


 










Have a nice and sunny day !
xoxo ; )
lili, Olga, Tamara & Ludmilla!
P.S : please visit this lovely blog of a really nice girl ! : a vintage girl !

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty photos. Are they taken in NZ? I want to go there sometime next year for a holiday. I am adding your button to my blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ^^
    No, they are taken in france ! thank you for the button !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !