6.11.12

some drawings . . .

Hi lovelies !
Lately, I drew some blythes . . . Here they are :
 Inspiration : Lady Gaga ( I don't like Lady Gaga - only a few songs of her -, but when you  are inspired by something, you can't do anything . . . )
Inspiration : the Twinsie Tuesday, by Emily and Zali .
Inspiration : the Twinsie Tuesday too.
Inspiration : This manga girl .
Inspiration : Nothing . . . Maybe this ( but . . . , I don't really like dancing . . . )
Inspiration : Katy Perry . ( Imagine this blythe with blue hairs )
Hope you like them !Which one do you prefer ?
have a nice day !
xoxo, lili

3 comments:

  1. I think my fav. is the one with a cup of tea :))
    But I adore them all!!
    If I only could draw them!!! :)
    But I can´t cause that will be faking!
    I love your blythe drawings!♥

    xx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all girls !
    Sérieusement, tu dessine trop bien Lili !
    Halloween, c'était génial, non ?!
    Your Cherry (Cerise)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Barbora :)
    Merci Cerise ! ça c'est sûr, Halloween c'était GÉNIAL !
    xoxo, lili

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !