Do you know something called "the liebster blog award " ? One people tag you with ten other people to reply to eleven answers. You add 11 informations about yourself, everything you want, and you also do 11 answers for 11 other people.
I was tagged by 6 people, so I try to reply to the 66 answers ...
here it is :
From Emily
1What is your favourite
colour?
My favourite colour is
pink.
2. Do you like maths?
2. Do you like maths?
Well . . . Yes, I Like . I
have the best mark of my class in maths.
3. What is your favourite type of bird?
3. What is your favourite type of bird?
Swallows and sparrows. I
love when they sing.
4. What is your favourite craft?
4. What is your favourite craft?
I think it's drawing or painting, but I like sewing, decorating and crafting with paper for my dolls too . . .
O.K !, let's say drawing
!
5. Favourite vintage camera?
5. Favourite vintage camera?
Polaroid. It's sooo magic
!
6. If you could be anyone, who would you be?
6. If you could be anyone, who would you be?
. . . The tooth fairy ^^
? Why not … I love giving gifts to the people ! Or a manga drawer. Or also a
famous writer . Difficult choice.
7. Do you collect anything ?
7. Do you collect anything ?
I am trying to collecting
lovely pendants for necklace . But I don't have many.
8. What is your most favourite blog to read?
8. What is your most favourite blog to read?
I don't have one favourite
blog to read. I have lots of blogs that I like to read . My favourite
ones are :
{. . .}
9. What is the best thing you have ever made ?
9. What is the best thing you have ever made ?
Well . . . Is it made
handmade like craft ? If it is, I was really proud (no, not
really, just a bit more than usually -_- ) of the little dress I made
last week for my blythe . . . (coming soon)
10. What is your favourite movie/tv show character?
10. What is your favourite movie/tv show character?
My favourite movies are
Alice in Wonderland by Walt Disney and the other one from Tim Burton,
and the Miyazaki's movies. I also love Be witched, but it's series.
11. Who is your biggest inspiration ?
11. Who is your biggest inspiration ?
My mum I guess !
From Sofia
1. If you could go to any
theme park in the world, where would you go?
Disney world . I went to
Disney land in Paris, but it's smaller than Disney world.
2. What is your middle
name?
Rose
3.inside or outside?
Inside in winter and
outside in summer.
4. Favourite clothing
brand?
My favorite clothing brand
is . . . H&M ?
5.what sport do you
play/used to play/want to play?
6.Scariest movie?
Huumm . . . Yes, I like,
but when it's not too hard.
7. Favourite thing to spend your time on?
7. Favourite thing to spend your time on?
Drawiiing !
8. Favourite scent ?
Raspberry !
9. books or computer ?
Books. I love reading. I
can't sleep if I don't read.
10 .do you play an
instrument?
No . I'd like to play
violin … From 7 years.
11. Messy or clean ?
Well ... A bit messy -_- '
From Olivia
1. Are you a spender
or a saver?
Betwixt and between.
2. Are you messy or clean ?
I think a bit ( quite !)
messy. You can approve it if you see my room . . .
3. Your
favourite holiday, And why? Eg- Christmas, Easter?
Christmas when it snow !
^^ I love this moment of the year,
when it's cold outside, and you drink hot chocolate … ( I know in
Australia it's summer at Christmas. But here it's winter. )
4. Your favorite gift you have given?
4. Your favorite gift you have given?
Ooooooooh …I don 't
know ... When I made gifts for my mum ( The first time was the first
time I sew something ) ?
5. Your favorite gift you have been given?
5. Your favorite gift you have been given?
My blythes dolls because
it put me in the world of blythes. But I like every gifts people give
me. Thank you people !
6. Favourite colours?
My favourite colors are
pink, navy blue and grey .
7. Favorite shop?
The little shops where
there are lots of little things ( candies, pens, necklaces, old toys
… and other!), the craft shops, and i'd also love to go to Junie
Moon blythe shop !
8. Scary or non-scary?
Easily-scared by the
insects, But not too much by other things.
9. Favorite par of
shoes?
My bensimons because I am
very comfortable in and I feel like I can travel all around the world
with them.
10.What do you love most
about Halloween?
See my friends and have a
funny costume !
11. Worst food? lol :)
Raisin, foie gras and truffle. I just hate this !
From
Barbora
1.Have
you ever call upon spirits and ghost with your friends?
No !
I'd like to do it . Next time I see them at home, maybe ? You
gave me a good idea !
2.What is our favorite season?
My
favorite season is summer, because it's sunny and it's the
holiday !
3. A very akward moment in your life you can share?
Umm … I don't know ... Sorry -_- '
4. What trick from gymnastics
can you make?
I'm
not really good at gymnastics . I can make only the basic . Rolls,
cartwheels … Next week we'll have a gymnastics evaluation …
5. What is your favorite eve ?
5. What is your favorite eve ?
Christmas
eve ! With a nice chimney fire …
6.
What is your favorite soup?
Pumpkin,
mushroom and cheese soup .
7. What is the craziest nickname you ever get?
7. What is the craziest nickname you ever get?
Maybe
… host computer . Some people think I know many things … But I
don't remember all nicknames that I have had.
8. If you could be an animal what would you choose?
8. If you could be an animal what would you choose?
I
will choose a bird or a cat . I'd love to fly and I love cats.
9.
What is your favorite fairytale ?
Alice
in wonderland or also the Snow Queen.
10. What is your favorite
type of clothing ?
Dresses
or jeans with a T-shirt . And always a scarf or a necklace.
11.
If you could speak ANY language of the world what would you choose:
Japanese
or Russian.
from Zali
from Zali
1. your most favourite thing EVER
Blythe !!!
2. your secret dream
Open an etsy shop with blythe card ...
3. just about the best day of your ENTIRE life
'o' . When I knew that I will go to Rihanna concert (one year ago). Or when I went to the U.S.A .
4. your favourite time of the day
Well ... the sunrise or the sunset.
5. your dream blog
like Picking daisies and crafty girl !
6. your special talent
I don't have a "talent" ^^ . Some people say it's drawing ...
7. the best present you have ever gotten
Humm... I think every gift are beautiful ... But I love my blythe dolls .
8. the most mail you have gotten in one day
I think it was 5 or 4 ... not so much ...
9. your dearest friend
My dearest friend live in the same city as me. She has a blythe doll too, called Ekaterina.
10. the thing you love best about your blog
My banner.
11. your inspirations
lots and lots of blogs ...
from Zalia
1. If you had your own planet, what would it be called?
Cristal. I think it's a beautiful name !
2. What is your most FAVOURITE colour?
Pink, pink and Pink ! ^^
3. What is the last thing you ate?
brownies with some nutella on ! hummm !
4. What is your favourite animal?
cat .
5. If you had to wear one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Jeans with a t-shirt.
6. Can you whistle?
Yes I can ... a bit.
7. Are you in a club?
On internet yes, but not at school.
8. Clean or Messy?
Well not very clean...
9. Do you have a favourite toy? If you do, what is it?
I don't count blythe in toys, or it would be blythe, So I guess it's a little sonny angel.
10. What is your favourite Subject?
I love to talk about manga and blythe.
11. Have you traveled on a plane? Which is your most favourite place while traveling?
I often travel in plane. I really like to be near the window .
About
me :
1
When I found how to draw blythes like now, I was supposed to sleep (0
.30 am ? ) ! But when my mum saw my drawings, she didn't tell me
anything.
2 I
absolutely love Hello Kitty.
3 I
have been to 11 states : England, Gales, Ireland, Norway, Sweden,
Finland, Morocco, Holland, Slovakia, Austria, and the U.S.A. Next
year, I will go to Hungary in February and I'd like to go to
Australia and Japan.
4 At
school, I have skipped a grade.
5 I
want to be florist or meteorologist.
6 I
can be a bit shy and I pass all time to excuse me
7
My hairs are curly, brown and very long and difficult to
brush on the morning. It took me 8 years to find how to do a bun
which don't fall. :)
8 I
would love to do a black blythe.
9 I
am saving up for a new camera, a reflex .
10
Well, what can I say . . . My favourite outfit is blue tights, my
light brown derbies, my polka dot dress, a light brown scarf with
pompoms, and a hat I bought last week-end, with some fake fur
and fox ears ^^.
11
I'd like to fly (not in plane !) and see the world from the sky.
My
answers :
1 Sun or snow ?
2 Who is your favourite singer ?
3 Do you prefer sports or crafts ?
4 What is your favourite flower ?
5 If you could choose until become invisible, talk to animals or fly,
which power would you choose ?
6 City, forest or sea ?
7 Do you have an animal / What animal would you like to have ?
8 Favourite place in the world ?
9 How many hats do you have ?
10 When you come home after school, what do you do first ?
11 What is your dream ever ? Ex : become a famous singer, have 1000
blythes, create the new phone and other ...
I ask :
Audrey – audrey luella -
Chloé – the secret life of an ordinary girl -
Mackenzie – mellow yellow vintage -
Sumi – Sumi's stories -
Bianca – possom bianca -
Bella - Helloosh -
Martha - Retro girl's diary
Martha - Retro girl's diary
Ruby - The festive forest
Chloé - a little birdy told me -
Jodie - heart strings -
You can reply to these answers even if you're not in this list ! Don't worry, I certainly don't know you or I forget you ! So please reply if you'd like it !
xoxo
lili
P.S : wow ! It's the longest post I have ever done !
Chloé - a little birdy told me -
Jodie - heart strings -
You can reply to these answers even if you're not in this list ! Don't worry, I certainly don't know you or I forget you ! So please reply if you'd like it !
xoxo
lili
P.S : wow ! It's the longest post I have ever done !

Hii dear Lili!!
ReplyDeleteI read all of you answers!! i´m soo so impressed! :)) Oh my babe U were in Slovakia!! YAAAAY!! IIIIPPP! What city did you visit? I´m from Slovakia :D Did you like it? What didn´t you like? Feel free to tell me because my state really has some mistakes "-" -:D I would love to have black blythe too! And woow you skipped a grade!! U must be veery talented!! :)I don´t like long posts but this one was AMAZING♥ -:) Sorry I´m talking too much!! Just the last question :D :D How did you paint your Blythes lips ? :)
xx Barbora♥ - A bit overtalking :D
Thankyou lili for tagging me!
ReplyDeleteyou must be very very clever to skip a grade!
martha
OXOX
Kikou !
ReplyDeleteTu dis être désordonnée, mais alors dans quel cas me classes-tu ?
J'adore tes réponses !
Je pense que je vais peut-être poster quelque chose sur mon blog... Mais pas avant la semaine prochaine.
Bisous !
Cerise