16.12.12

100th post !

Hello !

It's already my 100th post.
yes, really ...
Well, I'd like to tell thank you to every people who read my blog. Really, thank you very much . From the heart.
I hope you like my blog.
When I started this blog (it was in french ...), I didn't know  that I will continue and have friends everywhere in the world like now. I wasn't sure that you'll like my drawings and my dolls.
But now I'm sure that I want to continue blogging, even if I don't have lots of readers. This is not a problem for me. I 'd just like to share my world with the people who like it a bit.
 So, thanks again.

Aaaaaannnnnnnd for this special post, I'm doing ... A GIVEAWAY !
Yaaaay ! I've never done a giveaway ! I'm so excited !

Well, the price will be a portrait of you in a blythe version (like all of my drawings ... ) !
I will send the original version (the paper version) to the winner ...
You just need to :
- leave a comment with your name, your age, if you have a blythe and what's on your christmas wishlist.
- and come back on the 30th of December to see if you have won ...
Everybody can enter ! So, please, do it !

Thank you !
have a nice and great day !
xoxo,
lili




6 comments:

  1. Hellooo lovely Lili!!♥
    WELL IT´S like my dream to see me in your blythe version soo I´m definitely IN!! :)) hahha

    so my name: Barbora
    age: 14
    Blythe: Factory Alexis Emerald -:))
    Christmas wishlist: Photoshop,new blythe, trip with my dancing group and spirithoods :D but I guess I´m going to get NaN of these :( But these are my biggest Christmas wishes.

    xx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lili!
    C'est avec plaisir que je prends part à ton concours.
    Alors, mon nom: Aziliz
    Mon âge: 14 (mais bientôt 15...)
    Ma blythe: Ekaterina, une Very Vicky.
    Et ma liste pour noël: un livre (Marquée), 2 jeux de DS, un CD de 1789 les amants de la Bastille... et des Kokeshis! (ça me ressemble bien)
    Bisous, à bientôt
    Cerise

    P.S.: Il faut vraiment qu'on aille à la patinoire ensemble!
    Et désolée si je ne suis pas très à l'aise pour écrire anglais!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello LILI!!!

    Name: Ruby
    Age: 12
    Blythe: Yes
    Wishlist: New blythe doll!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lili!
    My names alyssa,
    I am turning 13 in january,
    I do not have a blythe,
    but that is what is on my wishlist! I am wishing for a Blythe Prima Dolly Ashlette.

    Have a great day!
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lili!!!
    I am new to your blog, but i already LOVE it! It is AWESOME!!! :D
    Name: Estella
    Age: 10
    Blythe: no, but i REALLY REALLY want one!!
    Wishlist: Horse DS game, Blythe, Blythe clothes, A puppy, Horse models, and anything horsey really!:D
    Thanks!!!!
    Estella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lily,
    congratulations on your 100th post it would be a delight to have a drawing by you! :)
    My name is Becky:)
    Age: 15
    Blythe: I don't have one :( but if I did she would have long pink or blue hair and blue eyes! Wearing a dress and boots and holding a camera!
    Christmas Wishlist: Diana f+ camera, Typewriter , An old record player, and art supplies!
    Thanks, have a lovely Christmas holiday!
    - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !