Hey! I got your comment! Well, I am going to get a factory blythe or a fake one to practice on before an actual blythe... (like get a cce, blybe, or baasak) I am not going to customize the one I got though. I researched a bit and sbls have the head that you have to cut so that would be tricky;/ I am looking foward to customizing one! My birthday is coming up in january so I'm going to be wishing for some customizing supplies;)
I'm sorry this was so long, I'm just super excited!
Merry Christmas to you too Lili♥♥
ReplyDeletexx Barbora
Hey! I got your comment!
ReplyDeleteWell, I am going to get a factory blythe or a fake one to practice on before an actual blythe... (like get a cce, blybe, or baasak)
I am not going to customize the one I got though. I researched a bit and sbls have the head that you have to cut so that would be tricky;/
I am looking foward to customizing one! My birthday is coming up in january so I'm going to be wishing for some customizing supplies;)
I'm sorry this was so long, I'm just super excited!
Hi Lilli!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
I love your blythe dolls!! They are so cute!
Your blog is really nice!
Audrey xx
Thank you really much girls !
ReplyDeletexoxo
lili