Hello !
how are you ?
well, me I'm very happy because ... guess why ! It snowed last night !
I looooove snow ! There is only a few snow, but I'm not gone to school ( the road was icy ) and I've done sledging !
So, some pictures of my blythes, especially for the people who are in summer ... ( I now summer could be very hot ... )
This is what I saw when I opened my windows this morning ...
My girls have never seen snow ... only Tamara when she went in sweden last year.
Olga in the snow ... She's a really brave girl.
Ludmilla loves snow like me.
Tamara : "- Olga, what are you doing ?"
O.K girls ... Let's go ?
A little thought for the people who have very very hot temperatures ... ( yes, me I hate when it's too hot ...) ♥
have a nice and happy day !
xoxo ♥
lili
Ohh Lili can you see that beautiful lake from your window!! ♥
ReplyDeleteOh and I see Tamara is wearing black tights! Did you make them? I would love Witty to have one pair. Pease tell me how :))
Oh and where did you buy your dollies shoes, Or did you make em?
xx Barbora♥♥
Looks like fun Lili
ReplyDeleteI wish it was snowing here its so hot!!!
:)
~Ruby xoxox
Yeah in Sydney it is super duper hot!
ReplyDeleteIt was like 46 degrees on Friday and I was feeling soooo sick!
It was the hottest day ever recorded in Sydney's history!!!
AHHHH!
I still love warm weather but not hot hot hot!!
I also dont like too cold weather! It is annoying because u put on lots of layers and then u get too hot u take some off but then u get too cold so its very annoying! I have only been to the snow once last year in August but I know it was I think -2 degrees so it was ok considering some countries it gets colder!
Thnx Alex!
OMG I just saw my blog on BLOGS I LIKE!
ReplyDeleteTHNX SOOO MUCH LILI!
U r sooo awesome!
U r the first person to put my name on their blog!
Thanxx sooooo much!
Ha your dolls are cute(: Nice blog!
ReplyDeleteHi girls !
ReplyDeleteThank you really much for your comments ! You are so kind !
xoxo
lili