16.3.13

an afternoon with blythes

Hello !
How are you ?
This morning, there was a very big thunderstorm with lots of wind, rain and hail ... And after a big flash of lightning, the electricity was cut ! But it didn't last and sun came back quickly.
The, I went to the open day of a high school, because I'm looking for a high school (next year → high school and grade 10 !) ... I saw lots of friends !
After, when I came back, Tam, Lulu and Olga wanted to go outside. I was O.K, so we went outside. There were lots of spring flowers, like daisies or daffodils. It's nice to see them after the cold winter ^w^

Not only flowers ! Blythe dolls are there too !

Ludmilla pretended to be the fairy of the hyacinths ^_^' ...

Tamara is the fairy of the daffodils ...



And Olga is the fairy ... of the camellia flowers ...


Then, it starded to be really windy, and when we came back to home, it starded to rain -_- '...


And at home, we had a hot chocolate, while we were looking to the rain outside ...


How was your saturday ?
I hope you had a nice day ☺
xoxo ♥
lili

8 comments:

  1. Ahh what a lovely post :3
    Oh today I was studying for high school entrance eximination and we went on a walk. It´s still snow outside. No flowers :((


    xx Barbora♥
    abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbora :)
      Wow ! It's still snowing ? That's bad for the flowers ...
      have a nice snowy day
      xoxo
      lili

      Delete
  2. Your dolies are solo lovely!!
    I love ur pinterest!!
    The other day I went to a high school but here in Australia its much different to the rest of the world!!
    We have primary school to Year 6 (Grade 6, 6th Grade etc) and then we go to high school in year 7 until year 12 and thats it! Its soooo strange how in different parts of the world its soooo different!! I am starting high school next year!
    Have a great Sunday!! And next week!! And month!! And Year!! And LIFE!!
    Alex XOXOXOX
    www.loveforfelt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say So lovely!! Hhaha!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Alex !
      Well, in France we have primary school to year 5, from year 6 to 9 it's the middle school, and from year 10 to 12 it's the High school ...
      In france too it's different, we don't have the same grades names ... In primary they're not with number, and at the beginnig of the middle school, it's year 6, but then it's year 5, 4, 3, 2 ... and like that until the last year in High school which is called "terminal" ...
      So, that's different too !
      have a great sunday and week, and month, year, and life ;•D !!
      xoxo
      lili

      Delete
  3. Oh cute!!!!

    In LOVE!!!!!!!!!

    Your dollies are soooo cute!!!!

    Ruby XxX
    http://avintagegirlsblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, loving the blue hair! :) - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !