2.4.13

happy easter !

Hi !

How are you ?

Yesterday, I searched the easter eggs in my garden ... The blythes helped me ^^  (well, and the cats too ... ) !


I was really really surprised ... The easter bells ( yes, in France it's not the easter bunny, they're bells °w° ) were very very kind !!!
It was like it was my birthday >c< ! They even gave me the new CD of Taylor Swift ... Definitely, they're so nice ^^ ... And with all this chocolate, I will get a bit fat ^^' I think ...

Here are some pictures of Tam, Lulu and Olga too ...


Wow ! Lots of bunnies and eggs !


Tamara, there is one under you ...


Ludmilla feels like a bunny mom ...


Olga found one egg !

And what about you ? What did you do for Easter ? I hope you had fun you too !
Have a nice day ♥ !
xoxo - Lili

P.S : What a beautiful sunset, don't you think ?


2 comments:

  1. Ahh amazing post Lili!!
    I adore your bythes! Their clothes are perfect!
    Oh I didn´t have an eatser hunt we don´t have things like this but our men and boys are spilting water at us to keep us healthy. But women hate that :D
    But my dad didn´t spilt so much water at me :)


    xx Barbora
    abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. je suis contente que ça t'ait fait plaisir :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !