8.4.13

sketch for a week - week # 33

Hi !
How are you ?
Last week, I passed a lot of time on painting with watercolor and listening music ...  you'll see it in the next post !

And what about you ? What did you do last week ?
xoxo - lili 

2 comments:

  1. oHH REALLY nice picture!!
    I was stuyding for my entrance eximintaion and these days I´m studying for school tests :)
    but anyways...:D I´m in!! Both school accepted me. :) I´m really happy! Now I can go to high school ^^


    xx Barbora♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING drawing as always!!
    Have a great week!
    Alex XOXOX
    Please check your emails for my new button!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !