6.5.13

A letter from Barbora !

Hello !
Well, I know my other post before wasn't really happy, but something that I received today cheered me up !
When I came back home after school ... guess what ? 
I got a letter ... from Barbora !!! Here is her amazingly cute blog : A bit confusing ! She comes from Europe like me, and she's so so so kind !!!
I'm so happy :D  !


 A beautiful letter with cute drawings, no ? 
 { It doesn't matter for me, but I don't know if you were O.K to everyone reading your letter, so I hid the text :) }


 She has a beautiful hand-writing ! (waaayyy better than me :) )


 An adorable little owl !


A lovely blythe badge she made !


{ me wearing it }


And a beautiful bracelet ! Now we have the same ; ) !

Thank you sooooo much  Barbora ! I don't know how to thank you !

Have a nice day !
bye
lili

6 comments:

  1. AWWWW!! I´m soo soo happy you got it♥♥

    Thanks so much for this lovely post! :)) =^.^=

    U are too kind♥♥
    Can´t wait for your letter :)

    xoxo Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just popped over from her blog to see your package :) Yes she did a good job with all your goodies! Bloggy friends are treasure friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats soooooo super sweet!!
    Luv u gals!!
    Alex XOXOX
    www.life-of-blythe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I will mine of in a few days!! :)
    - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thats a super cute package! I really love the little owl :)
    Your so lucky to get such a wonderful package!
    Martha oxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all those comments !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !