30.7.13

sketch for a week - week # 38 - fourteen now !

Hii !
I'm back from Sweden ^^ ! Photos are coming soon I guess ( I hope ^^ ) !
But todayyy ... It's my birthday ^^ !
I'm fourteen now :3 !

Oh, and thank yoooouuu sooo much Barbora ( from A bit confusing ) for your post and your video ♥ You can see them here! Thanks again Barbora <3 p="">And thank yoooouu too Ruby (from A vintage girl ) for your post  !!! See them here ! Thank you Ruby ♥
Lili

14 comments:

  1. U r very wecme BFF :D haha
    The drawing is absolutuely stunning!!
    I will put it to my post tomorrow :))

    Xxx Ly Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon anniversaire !
    Et la vidéo de Barbora est super !

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hey lili, I sent off your parcel today so I hope you get it soon!!!!
    - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky ^^ ! i'm so excited to get your parcel >w< !

      Delete
  4. joyeux anniversaire Lisa
    Bisou
    Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Happy BDAY LILI!!!!!!!
    We all love you!
    Kisses,
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thank you so much Alex >w< ! I love you too !

      Delete
  6. Happy late birthday!!!! :D
    And can I just say.. You draw amazingly!!! I love it. <3
    Also, would you like to do an add swap? :)
    Xox. Kayla
    loveandjoycanchangetheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you really much ^^ ! That's very kind :)
      Yes, I would love to ^^ ! Your blog is really nice ^^

      Delete
  7. Hii!! Lili plz is your mail working? My messages I send u always come back. I guess there is something wrong with it :/


    LOVE YA♥♥

    xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeeees there was something wrong, thank you >x< ! I solved it now, I guess it works, but I didn't receive your mails >x< *starting to hate the mailbox XD*

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !