I told you in the last post that I will tell you who was this blythe doll ^^ ... :
.jpg)
And I'm going to tell you :)) ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's ... Yes, it's Tamara :D ! I think you guessed it easily :') !
You will see better photos at the end of the post ^^ !
Well, here is the story :
When I did a photoshot 2 days ago, I realized that Tamara was looking pale on my pictures and wasn't really photogenic :'/ ... It was really hard to take her in photo -_-' ...
So, today, I decided to re-customize her !!
Tamara : "What are you going to do with me ???"
First, I opened her o_o ...
Sooo, then I took the faceplate and I cleaned it ! *I sand-matted it again :)*
"Okay, now it's cleaned ... We can start the make-up !"
*working, working ...*
"Aaaaand, it's dooone" :D !
A little Before/After ? *It looks ... more different than what I thought o_o*
I curved the lips, colored them with watercolor pencils, and put varnish on them. Then, I I colored her cheeks and eyelids with pastels, drew lashes around her eyes, and painted two small white circles on her cheeks ... *_*
I spent 2 hours on the mouth and 2 hours on the make-up -o- ...
Her hair also got a shampoo ...
*If Tamara has black hair on the first photo of the post, it's because her real hair was drying, so I put a black wig on her while she was waiting ^^*
A shampoo is really good for Blythe's hair :) ...
If your doll has tangled hair, you just have to do a shampoo, and it becomes waay easier to brush the hair :)) !
And then, the hair is softer, brighter and smells good ^^ !
But I'll stop here the talk about shampoo, okaayyy ? ^^' ...
And I'll continue wiiith ... the photos of Tamara 'finished' !
When I did her first customization, that was what I wanted to achieve ...
But it was my first custo', and I didn't get the result I wanted :'( ...
Now I'm quite proud of it ^^ ! She's how I wanted her to look like :D !
She's still a bit hard to take in picture, but it's better than before ^^ .
And now she also has sleepy-eyes, like her sisters Olga and Ludmilla ^^ !
Here is her second pullring : a cute cage with a bird :)
*The sleeping girls*
Aren't they cuuute :3 ???
Bonus pic' : All the stages of the 'life' of Tamara :D ! Even some you've never seen, because I've never posted them ^^' ...
She's the one of my dollies who changed the most :) But she's the oldest after all ^^ !
So ? How do you find Tamara :) ? Please tell me if you think she doesn't look nice like that XD ! I'll understand !
*And sorry for this looooong post, I hope I didn't do too many mistakes *
xoxo
Lili, Tam', Lulu' and Olga <3>3>
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Aww! All of ur dollies r sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteU did such a fantastic job at customising her!!!
Have fun with ur 'new' dolly!!
Oh and BTW U say 'tangled' if the hair is all messed up and stuff!
Alex XOXO
Thank you Alex, you're so kind >///< !
DeleteThank you °^° !!! Sometimes I don't know in english the word I want to use, and Google Translation gives me a weird translation o_o ... Like this one ^^' ...
xoxo
Qu'est-ce que j'aime sa customisation... Et qu'est-ce que j'aimerai refaire celle de Ekaterina !
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwww ! Elles sont trop kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... <3
Cerise
P.S. :
Oh Nya Piou !
ONP {Oh Nya Piou} merciiiiiiiiiiii <3 !
DeleteIl faudra qu'on se fasse une journée " custo de blythe " ^^ ! Il me reste bien des yeux verts, et pis j'ai des pastels, alors c'est bon ^^.
Gros bisoouus-nyaaa