Hiiii you, yes, you, the one hidden behind the computer/tablet/phone screen ^^ !
*don't try to understand, sometimes I can be crazy. Really :) ... *
In that post, I'm gonna talk about a blythe doll ... But not mine XD !
Today, one of my very best friends came at home :). Her nickname is Cerise (which means Cherry in french). I know her since 11 years I guess ^.^ ...
She loves mangas and a lot of japanese things, and I think it's because of her if I love Japan ^^ !
But when I talked to her about blythe, she decided to get one :D ! And she did !
Her blythe doll is a Very Vicky, and her name is ☆ Ekaterina ☆ !
I've already talked about Ekaterina in 2 posts, but it was a long time ago, when my blog was in french, so you won't understand nothing I guess ^^' ...
But, only for the pictures :))) ...
Sunday with my friend and her blythe : she's the one with blond hair :).
New Ludmilla and new Ekaterina : When I customized Ludmilla XD and when Cerise customized Ekaterina for the first time ! Ekaterina is on the bottom of the post, the beautiful blythe doll with the blue lips :) ...
And today ...
Cerise decided to change a lot of things on Ekaterina >w< !
So. We removed one of her blue eyes, and instead, we put a green eye ... So Ekaterina has now minnows eyes, one blue and one green *o* !
It's so beautiful and so amazing !!! Cerise had a great idea I guess ^^ !
Then, we sand-matted her faceplate to clean it, we carved her lips a bit, and we did a new make-up to Ekaterina :) ! Cerise was really scared to make a mistake on Ekaterina's faceplate ^^', so I helped her with the make-up ^.^ ...
*Working ... while listening japanese music and trying to find inspiration ^.^ ... *
Cerise also asked me for sleepy-eyes on Ekaterina ... So her blythe doll can now close her eyes ^^ !
I took a lot of pictures, because I think Ekaterina is just sooo beautiful and so special ^^ (with her minnows eyes especially ... Awwww it's so cuuute >v< ) !
Oh Nya Piou, she's just sooo beautiful >////< !
*don't try to understand the 'Oh Nya Piou' ^.^, it's an expression we use with my friends -I know, we're crazy XD-, but it don't really means anything XD, it's just like you can use OMG ...*
A photo of the two Very Vicky Blythe Dolls ^^ ... :
Some photos of all our blythies together :) { Ludmilla, Tamara, Ekaterina and Olga ^^} :
And Cerise taking a pic' XD :
"Hehe, I gotcha ^.^ !!"
I hope you like Ekaterina *Nooo, you must like her XD !*...
And Cerise, I hope you like the photos I took of your Ekaterina :3 ...
Have a nice day everyone ^^ !
xoxo
Lili
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Aww! All ur dolls look soo pretty together and Ekaterina does as well!!
ReplyDeleteAww hope u had fun with ur friend!!
Alex XOXO
Oh and tell Cerise that I absolutely LOVE her name! So pretty XD
Thank you Alex ^^ !
DeleteWell, it's not her true name, just her nickname, because it rhymes with her true name ^^ ! But I'll tell her :D, thank you >w< !
xoxo <3
Lili
Ohmwooow lili!!! Ekazerina is soo so wonderful!!! I loooove her lips!!! She is soo cool!!!
ReplyDeleteXx Barbora
Thank you so much Barbora >w< !
Deletexoxo
Lili
Pas besoin de me le dire... J'ai lu les commentaires ^^
ReplyDeleteTu leur diras merci de ma part ^^
Qu'est-ce que j'ai ri en lisant ton post X'D
Oh Nya Piou, elles ont trop belles les photos que tu as faites d'Ekaterina... !
Merci !
Bisous,
Cerise~Piou
Hehe, contente que ça te plaise >w< !
DeleteDe rien >x< !
This is so cool ! You are so talented ! And Cerise has such great ideas :)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day :)
xoxo
Thank you Zalia >w< ! You're so kind :))) ! I'll tell Cerise ;) !
Deletehave a nice day :3 !
xx - lili