Recently I changed a few things on my dollies :) ...
Soooo, just for information XD :
I changed Ludmilla left-looking-green eyes :) ... Now they're the same blue as her hair, with little white flowers ^///^ ! I had those eyechips since a long time, but I never used them ...
Isn't she cuuuute :33 ?
And I put a coat of varnish on her eyelids *it's shiniiiing now XD !*
I also did sleepy-eyes to Olga ! She can now sleep peacefully :)) !
And her new pullring ... A Hello Kitty :D ! I already told you, I love HK >v< !
But ... That's not finished *w* ... I have a big-big-big new !!!
Who's that mysterious blythe doll o_o ???
Is it ... a new one o_o ???
Well, I think you guessed who it is :) ... But you'll know everything in the next post XD !
See yaaa ♥
Lili
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Your dolls are soo pretty!! U r amazing at costumizating!! I cant really do it very well :( I alwAys ruin everything
ReplyDeleteXx Barbora
Thank you Barbora ^^ ! You don't ruin everything o_o ! Witty is sooooo cute >w< !!!
Deletexoxo
U did such a cute job on ur dolls!!
ReplyDeleteLudmilla looks soo awesome!!
Ur customising is just amazing!!
Alex XOXO
Thanks Alex ^^ !
DeleteI'm a bit proud of Ludmilla, that's right ^////^ ! But she's not perfect, ooof coourse ^^' !
xoxo
J'adooooore ses nouveaux yeux... <3
ReplyDeleteCerise
Merci ma Zaza ^^ !
Delete
ReplyDeleteOh wow your blythe dolls are so cute! I especially love the one with blue hair and freckles! Do you customise them all yourself? If you do thats so so clever! I whish i was able to customise my doll,
anyway ive just discovered your cute blog and i love it so soooo much!
martha oxoxo
Thank you so much Martha ! I customised them myself, that's true, but it's easy :)) ! I'm sure you could do it ^^ !
Deletethank you veryyy much, that's so kind ^^ !
Xoxo ~ Lili