24.8.13

-sketchpad-

Helloooo :D !
How are you :3 ?

Well, this post will be about my sketchpad ^^.

Since I am ... Lemme see ... 6 years old maybe, I always bring a sketchpad with me during vacations, journeys in car or just at the restaurant, for waiting ^^' ...

And I'm gonna show you my last one, and the drawings/sketches I have in :)) !
I drew a lot of these ones when I was in Sweden ^^ ...




















 ↑ This one is my favourite ^.^ !






 And this is how my sketchpad looks like :) ... :


 So ? Which one is your favourite ? And do you have a sketchpad :3 ?
I hope it wasn't too boring >x< ...
xoxo
Lili ~





5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! LILI!!!!
    I am like soooooo envious of you right now!!
    Your drawings are absolutely AMAZING and I just LOVE EM ALL!!!!
    My fave is the 8th one!!!
    OMG I am just sooooo blown away right now!
    Have a great week!
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaank you so much Alex, you're soooo kind >////< !

      Delete
  2. Hii Lili!!! Your drawings are soo so amazing and I specially love eyes u can draw on everything!! I think my most fav one is the girl sitting on moon!! That is too cool!!! :)))


    Love xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much Barbora, that's soo kind >////< !
      xoxo
      Lili

      Delete
  3. WOWZA! Your drawings are amazing!!
    - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !