1.9.13

camping

Hey :) !

One week ago :3 ... I went camping with my mom ^^ !


Here is our "camp" ^^ ! Tamara was with us :)) ...


She even slept in my sleeping bag :3 ...

The first day, we went eating to a pretty little town with a harbour ... *and I took some photos of course ^^*






{ And this is me eating a pineapple/vanilla ice cream ^^' ... *BTW it was really good :D !* }

 Then, the second day, the weather wasn't good enough to go to the beach, so we went visiting a little town called Pont-Croix, and I took a lot of pictures :) *My mom did too ...*










Taking a break ^^ ...


and meeting new friends XD !


The third day -and last- was sunny and warm :)) ! So we went to the sea ^^ !



The water was of a beautiful blue, but was also really really cold :S ... But I went swimming in XD !

Then, on the evening, we saw a wonderful sunset :) ...




And we went back home ^^ !
That's all for today :) !
What did you do last week °w° ?

Lots of love,
xx -lili

14 comments:

  1. Ça avait l'air trop beau =D
    Je suis sûre que vous vous êtes bien amusées.
    J'adore la photo avec le corbeau... :3 (d'ailleurs, j'ai appelé une de mes poupées en porcelaine Raven)

    Bisous
    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merciii ma Cerise d'Or >v< !
      On s'est beaucoup amusées, c'est vrai ^^ !
      ça ne m'étonne pas de toi ^^ ...(je savais pas °o° ... c'est jouli comme nom XD !)

      Delete
  2. elles sont très belles tes photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!!
    Looks absolutely gorgeous!!
    The photos are sooo cute and Tam looks adorable!!
    Hope u had the best of fun!
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Lili these photos are soo wonderful I literally felt France from them!!! U r very good at taking photos as well as your mom! :)) I love the camp :))

    Lots of love from B
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barbora ^^ ! Well, I gues I'm not good as my Mom ^^ ...
      xoxo
      Lili

      Delete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!! The photos are so beautiful!!
    They look professional!!

    Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much Ruby, that's so kind ^^ !

      Delete
  6. Cute photos! + I love your new design!!!!!!
    - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your adorable blog, your Blythe, your drawings and well..... JUST EVERYTHING! Your Blythe house looks so detailed and would love to know how you customise your Blythe dolls. A tutorial would be pretty cool! Anyways, I love your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much >w< !
      Well, when I'll get a new blythe doll to customize maybe I'll do a tutorial ^^ !! That's a good idea ^^ !
      Well, thank you very much ^///^!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !