14.9.13

Sorryyyyy >x< !

Hiii !
I am so, so, so, so sorry if I didn't post those days :'( ...

 *Ludmilla started school too XD ???*

But I started High School ... And we have a lot of homework :'/ ... And we finish school really late, I come back at home only around  6.30 p.m :'( ...
So I don't have a lot of time ^^' ...

But I'll try my best to post sometimes XD !!
Thank you so much :') !
xoxo
lili

5 comments:

  1. Awww I am soo sorry u r soo busy these days!
    My school is pretty easy these days! Only matha gets harder for everyone but we understand it all (luckily) :))

    Luv ya!
    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, school is not really hard, but we have lots of homework : / ...
      I'm glad you understand maths >w< !
      love ya !
      xoxo
      Lili

      Delete
  2. Ludmilla is soo cute!
    Just take ur time with the posting :-)
    We understand!!
    My school is soooo easy! But Im still in Primary so thats y XD
    We get a tiny bot amount of hw that is due 2 weeks after we get it!!!
    I think its not enough for me, but ye, Im weird like that!!!
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alex :'') !
      Well, school isn't that hard, but we have looooots of homework --' ...
      You're not weird XD !
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. J'adore l'image de Ludmilla... Et pourquoi pas, des blythes à l'école ? On pourrait faire une classe de 3 élèves avec une professeure... ? Bon, d'accord, j'arrête mes idées bizarres ! XD

    Cerise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !