Hi lovelies ^w^ !
Well, this post will be about a blythe customization, but not mine XD !
It's about Witty :) !
If you don't know who's Witty, you can go on Barbora's blog : A bit confusing, or just read the full story in this post ^^ !
So Witty's my best friend Barbora's blythe doll :)) ...
And I customized her o_o ... !
Barbora asked me for pink lips, pink eyeshadow, brown eyes, sleepy-eyes and freckles :3 ...
So that's what I did :3 ...
*Before to get sand-matted ...*
*Work in progress XD ...*
Aaaaaannnnd ...
Here is the result :S :
*Those brown eye-chips were made with orange chips :3 ... And a little bit of magic X'D !*
So, what do you think about her :S ?
I hope you like her, Barbora :) ... I did my best ^^ !
xoxo
Lili
Awwww !!! You really did the best and I really love her to bits and pieces!! She is soo so cute and I just cant thank u enough for her!!! :))) she is soo so cute and the dark drown eyes were my dream since I knew blythes!! Vpcustom blythe was also my dream and I just cant believe u did this for me!!! Lili I am soo so thankful!!! Just cant wait to hold her in my hands too! Thanks for all your time and effort!! She is wonderful!! :))) Thank you from the bottom of my heart :) <3
ReplyDeleteXx Barbora :*
Thank you sooo much Barbora TwT !!! I'm so happy you like her :D !!!
DeleteYou're welcome, I really had fun customizing her XD !!!!
xoxo
Lili
Witty is the cutest!!
ReplyDeleteLili, u made her look awesome! (She aready was awesome!) But u Lili, made her look even awesomer!! As always!!
Great Job!
Alex XOXO
Thank you Alex >w< !!!! You're soo kind, OhMy! thank you so much !!!
DeleteI love her blue hair, she is very adorable!
ReplyDelete- Becky xox
Thank you very much Becky, that's true, her hair is wonderful *-* !
DeleteWitty is just outstanding!
ReplyDelete... Désolée, petite envie de parler anglais... x')
Tu as fait du très bon boulot, comme toujours ^.^
Cerise
Oh Nya Piouuuuu ♥ Merciii ma Cerise ♥ Ou plutôt : Thank yooouuuuu ♥ x> !
Delete