Halloween was soooo much fun! I went Trick or Treating with my friends and I got soooo many lollies! Mmmm... Lollies... Whats the point of Halloween anyways!? But all I know is you get lollies and thats all that matters to me aha! Hope you had a fun day! Alex XOXO
Haha the gif is so funny :') and your drawing is soooooooooo cute! I dressed up as a cat and went to a party and I have another one tonight lol. I'm to old to go trick 'r treating now but I enjoyed it when I used to when I would get lots of sweets and chocolate aha! - Becky xox
Thank you so much Becky ^-^ ! Oh, so you dressed up as a cat :D ? I'm sure you were really cute >w< ! I hope you had fun at the party XD ! It was our last time going trick or treating, we're getting old XD ... xoxo
Thank you very much Cerise/Cherry, that's very kind ^-^ ! I had a lot of fun with you too XD !!! Thank you for coming :p ! I'm happy you liked it :D ! ♫ This was Halloween, this was Halloween ♪ ~ :p
Halloween was soooo much fun!
ReplyDeleteI went Trick or Treating with my friends and I got soooo many lollies!
Mmmm...
Lollies...
Whats the point of Halloween anyways!?
But all I know is you get lollies and thats all that matters to me aha!
Hope you had a fun day!
Alex XOXO
Yeah, me too XD !!
DeleteThank you, yes, it was really fun >w< !
xoxo
Lili
Haha the gif is so funny :') and your drawing is soooooooooo cute! I dressed up as a cat and went to a party and I have another one tonight lol. I'm to old to go trick 'r treating now but I enjoyed it when I used to when I would get lots of sweets and chocolate aha!
ReplyDelete- Becky xox
Thank you so much Becky ^-^ !
DeleteOh, so you dressed up as a cat :D ? I'm sure you were really cute >w< !
I hope you had fun at the party XD !
It was our last time going trick or treating, we're getting old XD ...
xoxo
Ohh that gif is really cute!! I love your drawing Lili!! It is soo wonderful!! I celebrated Halloween with my friends we had pyjama party :)
ReplyDeleteXx Barbora
Thank you very much Barbora ^-^ !!! I hope you had fun :D !!!
DeleteLovely illustration ; )
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thank you very much ^-^ !
DeleteI had a very very amazing halloween... :3
ReplyDeleteCherry ~
~♫This is Halloween, this is Halloween♪~
Thank you very much Cerise/Cherry, that's very kind ^-^ ! I had a lot of fun with you too XD !!! Thank you for coming :p ! I'm happy you liked it :D !
Delete♫ This was Halloween, this was Halloween ♪ ~ :p