28.10.13

Fun fair by night




Hiiya !

Today it stopped raining :3 ...
And I'm just back from the fun fair XD !!!
 I love fun fair :) ... I love music, people laughing and having fun, the lights, the colors, cotton candy, churros x) ...

This time, I just went to take photos, and I'm going later with my friends x) ...

So, here are a few photos :) ...
Hope you'll like them XD !







↑ *My fav' one XD ! -I am crazy, I know x) ...-*



And that's all for today :) !

Is there a fun fair where you live ?

Have a lovely day
xoxo - Lili

12 comments:

  1. Wow, I love fairs at night they look so awesome and colourful! It reminds me of when I was younger and candyfloss! I'm going to a fair like this actually in a couple of days time :)
    - Becky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really, you're going to a fair soon :3 ? Have lots of fun ^^ !
      xoxo
      Lili

      Delete
  2. I love going to fairs!
    I am terrible frightened of rides though!
    Everytime we go to Luna Park (a theme park here in Sydney) I hate the rides!!
    I love everything else though aha!
    But I do love the Ferris Wheel and Giant Slides!
    Hope you have so much fun with your frends!
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love rides XD !!! *I'm really crazy XD*
      I saw some photos of Luna Park and it looks amazing *_* !!
      Thank you ♥
      xoxo
      Lili

      Delete
  3. I love fairs !! I love the pictures of the one you went to ! I love them, but I don't ever go on the rides though :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'ai trop hâte d'y aller ! :D
    Ah souvenirs... Speed Mouse et Shaker... !

    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi aussi j'ai hâte d'y aller XD !!!! *déjà demain :)))* !
      Le Shaker et le Speed Mouse :D !!! C'est obligé qu'on les fasse x) ...
      bisous ♥

      Delete
  5. Ohh we never had such big country fair.... We dont even have a theme park in whole. slovakia but I would love to visit diensy land in LA or Paris :))

    Xx Barbor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's sad :''/ ... in France we have some theme parks, and a fun fair in each big city ...
      I went three times to Disneyland in Paris when I was smaller, and it's amazing :) ... I hope you will go once ^^ !
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Oooh, gorgeous pictures! So much nostalgia.... Hope you had fun!
    Evie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !