27.10.13

Quimper

Hey again ^^ !

Some days ago, I went for a little trip in a city of Brittany, next to where I live, named Quimper :) ...

And I'm doing a post about it, because, of course, I took photos :D ...


 There was a vintage carrousel ^^ ...




Old houses ...



Macaroons *,* ... *O-okay, I know, I love macaroons x) ...*



 
Tags and torn posters ... 


My feet ... with my new Converses X'D *OK, we don't care about that ^^' ...* and fallen leaves :') ... Autumn is there :') ...





A specialty of Brittany *_* ... Kouign Amann ... I really love it ^w^ ! *And yees, I love eating XD ...*

I hope my photos weren't too bad ^^' ... 

xoxo
Lili


7 comments:

  1. Quimper looks like a beautiful place
    Imagine what it will look like when it snows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment ^^ !
      It doesn't snow a lot in Brittany, but I'm sure it would look amazing under the snow *-* ...

      Delete
  2. I am like obsessed with macarons! Oh they are truly some of the most delicious sweets ever!
    Those other sweets Kouign Amann look soooo absolutely FABTASTICSOME too!
    Oh hope u had fun, Quimper looks so amazing with all of its beautiful houses!
    France is beautiful...
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh so you too XD ?
      Kouign Amann are soooo delicious too *_* ...
      Well, when it's not raining, France can be nice, that's true ^^ ... But Australia looks fantastic too °w° !!!

      Delete
  3. Tes photos ne sont pas mauvaises du tout, au contraire...
    J'adore ~trop~ tes photos !

    Un seul mot : Kireiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ deshou ?

    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merciiiiii >////< !!!
      Un seul mot : arigatooooo ♥

      Delete
  4. Ohh the carousel is soo amazing and i wish I could try macaroons but they just arent here in Slovakia.... I cant find them anywhere so nope I have never eaten a macroon :/ I loove our photos Lili!! Your camera is fab

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !