In this post, I'm gonna talk about a magazine I discovered recently : Tiny feet.
Tiny Feet is an online free mag, published on Issuu.com ...
It's about dolls, miniatures, and the dolly world, like customizers, photographers, or etsy shop ...
The photos and the dolls are just ... WONDERFUL !
When I read it for the first time, I was amazed ... -so say the girl crazy about dolls XD- ...
Seriously, if you like blythe dolls, or other kinds of dolls, you should read it :) !
Actually, there are 6 issues :).
#1 SOFT AND PASTEL COLORS
#2 DREAMY FAIRY TALES
#3 BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE
#4 THE CIRCUS PARADE
#5 SUMMER LOVING
#6 WELCOME TO CANDYLAND
I feel like I'm dying of wonderfulness *_* ....
Those dolls are all so prettyyyy ♥ And those pictures >w< ... *Don't pay attention to the crazy Lili, thanks.*
Don't you think :3 ?
Have a great week ♥
xoxo
Lili
P.S : Tonight there's a storm called Christian in Brittany °^° ... It has been raining cats and dogs today :'''( ... I live in an 100 years old house, and it was sooo windy outside that the window of my room opened by itself ^^'''' ... I even heard at the radio that some trees fell :O ... Huuh, scary :X ...
WOAH this is sooo awesome!
ReplyDeleteMy mind has exploded of amazingness!
Oh I need to make sure to read all of this!
Thanks for sharing!
Alex XOXO
You're welcome, I'm glad you like them too >w< !!!
DeleteOhhhh that looks wonderful!! I must read them!!
ReplyDeleteXxx Barbora
Ps: thanks a lot fir sharing this with us
You're welcome >w< !!!
Delete