1.10.13

Witty's birthday !

Barbora's blythe, Witty, is still at home :3 ... 

A few days ago, Barbora told me that ...
Witty's birthday is on October 1st :D !

So today, we celebrated Witty's birthday *w* !
She blew one candle ^^ ...






Happy Birthday Witty ^^ !

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BDAY WITTY!!!
    YAY!! Soo exciting!!! I cant believe she's 1!!
    Soo super cute!!
    Tell her I said Happy Birthday!!
    Hope she had an amazing day!
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didnt take a look at your blog yesterday because I had my dancing trainung and I was a bit busy but yaaay!!!! I am so so happy u celebrated Witty ´s birthday!!! I bet she nejoyed that!!! What a lovely trip to France :)))

    Xoxoxo Barbora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, don't worry, I understand XD !!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !